The Virtual Winter Internship at EGTA is a 2-weeks technical training program implemented by the Egyptian German Technical Academy and is addressing undergraduates in certain streams of Engineering universities in Egypt. Participants will have the opportunity to learn more about fields like Energy, Industry Mechanics. They will have the opportunity to interact with the experienced trainers and staff from Siemens in a virtual environment.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Undergraduates (from only the faculty of Engineering, IT, technical college or Science) or 2021 graduates – Mandatory
- University students from outside of Greater Cairo (outside Cairo/Giza/Qualubia) - Mandatory
What do I need to know?
- Duration of the internship : Two (2) weeks (6th of February, 2022 - 17th of February 2022)
- Learning Format: Series of daily short learning bites/online courses
- Group Setting : There will be 4 groups per discipline and training will be an hour for each day. Once you have been selected to a group, you are to stay with the group and no switching between groups will be allowed.
- Learning disciplines : There will be two (2) learning disciplines which are the following. (Once selected for a discipline, there will be no switching allowed)
- Energy Training (Power Plants Fundamentals, Renewable Energy)
- Mechanical Training (Diesel Engines & CNC)
- Mode of delivery: Online (via Microsoft Teams)
- Number of students targeted : 400 students (First applied matching candidates will be short-listed – admission will closed right after the final selection is finalized)
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy S.A.E.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time